Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paganos Market - 20th and Market St

Thanksgiving Dinner Wednesday at Paganos

1) Tray full of thanksgiving delight - $11.47
They have a wide array of sandwiches, pizzas, a salad bar and even a section for gourmet cakes but I am most thankful for this weekly tradition at Paganos.  Admittedly, asking me to have an unbiased opinion about thanksgiving food is like asking the fat kid to watch the cake but I think I can make some critical remarks here.  Turkey was a bit dry and times before the stuffing has been salty and over baked.  Still, my childhood having been so utterly deprived of this thanksgiving tradition, every time I wander into Paganos on a Wednesday I am compelled to make up for it by scarfing down as much of this as I can handle.  [8/10]

Overall LTE score [6/10]  Been here many times before as this place sits right at the foot of my building.  My thanksgiving bias aside Paganos is mostly average, usually my go to place when the weather's too inclement to venture out.

http://www.originalpaganos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment