Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guapos Tacos Food Truck - Love Park

Me Gusta Guapos Tacos
An iron chef opening up a food truck...we have come a long way

1) Chipolte Short Rib Taco - $7
I actually found these to be a little under seasoned and a tad on the bland side but the beef itself was very tender.  [6/10]


2) Hongos Con Rajas Taco - $6
Such a mass of mushroomy goodness these little tacos are.  Roasted mushrooms, poblano peppers, tomatos, onions, white cheese, everything melds very well together.  I'm usually not a vegetarian option eater so there was a point where I felt a little overwhelmed by the mouthfuls of mushrooms I was taking in but still it was all very tasty.  [9/10]

Not ordered but remembered
Duck Barbacoa tacos I've had before and I would definitely say those are my favorite menu item so far.

Overall LTE score [8/10] minuses for being expensive(just 1 order really is not enough for a full meal) and not all tacos are a hit.  Check out their twitter account for location information.

http://www.guapostacos.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment