Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Flamers @ Liberty Food Court - 16th and Market St

Another day, another indecisive lunchtime moment brings me back to the Liberty food court where my mental indecision can be physically manifested into me walking circles around this place.  The problem with this is when surrounded by options, my gut, like a divining rod to water, points me to the burgers and hotdogs.  So this brings me to my lunch destination for today.. Flamers Grill.

1) Bacon Cheddar Burger Combo - $8.00
Flamers is basically a Burger King, flame broiled burgers that you can have your way(mayo, lettuce, onions, pickles for my burger).  The fries even taste similar.  But, like burger king, you get that very pedestrian fast food patty so if you're looking for a burger experience this is not the place to go.  Nevertheless, I did enjoy my burger for what it was.  The bacon was decently crisp, the bun wasn't bad, and the burger had that flame broiled taste.

Overall LTE score [6/10] As far as the food court goes this is not a bad option for burgers.  Actually, along with Rick's Steaks, I think these are the only options.  I usually get cheesesteaks at Rick's so when I'm in a burger mood I'll head over to Flamers.

http://www.flamersgrill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment